3/23/2018

Happy New Trailer Day!!

Hey everyone! It's my favorite time of the year! New Trailer day!...oh and I guess also a write up about Episode 35: A Slipper Situation or as I like to call it the episode where nothing happened
  • When I was hyping up the episode to the other two , I kept saying it was the worst episode I had ever written. Needless to say I stand by it, but I also love the episode too.
  • In the script, our nameless main character of the episode goes by the name of Star because he is the Star of the episode.
  • To those who are privy to our early episodes know we referenced Episode 5: Jailbird, the one where Red gets arrested and escapes from jail.
Anywho here's the trailer for the next episode!


Be on the lookout for it next Friday!



~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here...