5/06/2012

Summer plans

Hello everyone, let's talk about the summer. We want to release more episodes. This month we will try to get episode 22 out. Also we will try to stock pile a bunch of episodes that we can release during the next school year. It will be a very Red Squirtle Summer. Our goal by the end of August is to have 7 to 9 episodes done. This way we can focus on school while keeping up with Red Squirtle. It's a win-win situation for everyone. We also feel Red Squirtle is neglected, so we want to fix that and finally complete Red Squirtle. With this plan in action we can go back to making trailers and more blog post other than the monthly ones I do.






I made this lil' fill bar. Keeping track of our work. I'll keep this updated as we go on

Question! Predict what episode 30 will be about. Even I am not completely sure, I haven't written that far yet.  See you all soon!

~Alex

6 comments:

  1. I predict Episode 30 will be the 15 year anniversary of Red Squirtle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red should be on his way to the Pokemon League by then, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/11/2012

    I think Red will be trying to get the Seafoam Islands and realize that, somehow, by going through the sea route, in the place where Growlithe is weakest, Growlithe is struggling to keep his uber glitch. Should he fail, Growlithe loses his uber glitch and goes back to level 15! oh the suspense!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way this was me i just made an account

      Delete
  4. Waterboy115/12/2012

    Red finally meets a legendary but passes out and has to keep trying to catch it without fainting over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red will make his way the the power plant, complain about how far out of the way it was, accidentally defeat zapdos but then joke about how it re appears when you walk back in! (at least I remember something like that, it's been awhile since I've played blue; maybe its when you run away and come back...)

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment here...