3/04/2012

And here rolls March

First I would like to say sorry we didn't have anything up yet, Taco Man had a lot of projects to do.  This month we will definitely have something up. I promise!

Next! lets go over the date question of February. How would a date between Red and Misty or Red and Erika be like?

This month got some very interesting responses, let us go!

B-rad thinks it'd be like this... "All I know is there would be a LOT of yelling and singing and Red would want to eat chocolate... lots of chocolate"
Twinkle twinkle little star...

Ryan says "Well, a date with Misty would probably end up in a huge argument on wheather the sun is yellow, or if it is in fact orange...........And a date with Erika, well, if Red was upset from the Pokemart selling drugs for Pokemon, it would end really badly, not to mention Red having to put up with Erika's "lovely" singing of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.....Red would probably have more fun with Brock."
Suggesting he'd like Brock more? that maybe a tad much

Annony thinks that "Since Misty is mad at Red for losing to him because of That Other Move and Erika thinks he is a one-year old, Red should bring his Pidgey with him since it has a lot of fury and can roast his opponent's onions easily if Misty wants revenge or if Erika starts annoying him by singing, that or he can fly away when he becomes bored after 5 seconds."
Honestly...I can see that happen

PAPAYA ponders "I have a hunch that both dates would end with a certain blue squirrel/turtle creature using a certain other move."
He thinks this would end in a complete disaster and...I could see that happening as well

James simply said "SO MUCH HORRIBLE NOISE"
I do agree

ComputerBug says "Huh, that's a thinker. I would say that Red would order the veal at a resturant on a date with Erika. Erika would then get mad at him for eating a baby Tauros and that would somehow turn into another parody of a game show where Brock would shave of all his hair, then kill Zapper so that he may be the host of "Veal or no Veal" (note: I am very messed up tonight). A date with Misty would probably end with both blood, starfish, beards, and oatmeal. GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!"
....veal or no veal. Veal or no veal. AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh I do love that pun

while finally Tolvan makes a prediction about the next episode

Great turn out for last month! It was very entertaining reading them all.

This month I ask something a little more serious. Would you like to see the blog more active and if so what kind of content would you like to see on the blog? Give me suggestions because I'd like to do more stuff relating to The Red Squirtle.

~Alex

10 comments:

  1. I would like to see the blog more active! The only other content I think you could put on the blog is maybe talking about video game.
    THAT MY GOOD SIR IS A TOUGH QUESTION!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it should be more active. In what? Not exactly sure, but I have an idea, I would like to have more comments to post about The Red Squirtle and/or talking about the actual game Pokemon Red. I don't know if it would be a good thing to have an actual chat, but I would like to have more things to make comments on. And, I also would like to have more polls to take about The Red Squirtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly dude, I think you should keep up at whatever pace you can manage. Working on my podcast, I know exactly how difficult it is to work and live a personal life (plus it's more difficult for me because I'm 14). However, I wouldn't mind if you could add a little hint to future episodes. Seeing as the giant green polka hippos are plotting to take their revenge on me, I would like to be more informed about what will happen in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tolvan3/10/2012

      IKR! Being 14 sucks!

      Anyway, I think it would be nice to hear more ideas for the RedSquirtle, as well as theories for upcoming Pokemon games (I have a few for B2&W2 myself).

      Delete
  4. Kind of in the same ballpark as Ryan. Maybe there could be some kind of forum where we could talk about the RS series, music, video games, etc. This way, fans of the series could talk about whatever they want with fellow RS fans while they wait for future episodes and you guys could stay focused on your every day tasks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmhmmm...i have a few ideas formulating. Thanks everyone! continue giving ideas if you have one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waterboy113/07/2012

    I also think u should make something like a forum for everybody to just chat about stuff like videogames, and can keep everyone updated on ur progress by simply saying it in the forum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. logananimeguy3/21/2012

    well red would most likely say "huh what does more active mean well if it has anything to do with those fancty french hot dogs then yes or if it means more posts on my magical adventure with squirtle squirtle pidgey and eevee oh wait i mean growlithe then yes"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5/12/2012

    Bringing back the polls would be nice, and a chatroom for speculating future episodes. Maybe even like a Brock's diary about how he's trying to be Red's best friend and Snorlax Pizza Employee of the Month. Maybe some Red Squirtle future episode hints and like your new plan says being consistent with uploads, I've been subscribed for almost a year and only two episodes have come out since, and they weren't even episodes! Not that team-ups with FireGold INC. and RS influenced finals aren't epic, but I'm running out of ideas to speculate with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If it has anything to do with yellow, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment here...