11/18/2011

Let's talk about Episode 21: This Is Not My Batman Cup

Wow....i wrote this episode a long long long long LONG time ago...and I think we recorded it before we rewrote/recorded episode 19....yikes. This one does not really have too much to explain. In this episode, I wanted to have Red go to a restaurant because we all know he would somehow get kicked out. Later when Red used the pokeflute...you may have noticed that it wasn't a flute making those sounds. Instead, we got Taco Man to get out an old recorder he had in elementary school and just play that very badly. One major theme of this episode is the "WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH etc." and some of you may be confused about why we chose the name "This Is Not My Batman Cup" Anyone familiar with Family Guy might get it. If you are not, well...I can't find the clip on Youtube...sorry guys. We also had Red run into biker gangs because....hey why not. If you don't recognize the song, it's from Chrono Trigger when you meet up with Johnny the Biker. Also...wow I'm surprised Red is still alive from that beat down he experienced. Then the rest about going to the docks...that's quite self explanatory...so yeah.... Wanna hear what I was listening to when  I was writing this?...OKAY






Yeah...so...it's time foooorrrrrr...MY FAVORITE QUOTE OF THE EPISODE!


Gang6- and I bet that you….you eat……grass

I love silly lines like that!
Anyways I'll be back later this month about important things

~Alex

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/21/2011

    I thought it was "This is not my batman GLASS" but I may be mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would be correct.

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment here...